Saturday 5 September 2015

Looking forward to Year 6?

Here are some of our thoughts about the coming year in Year 6. If you are in Year 5 do you have the same worries? If you are in Year 7/8, did you have the same thoughts when you started Year 6?


Dear Mr Willis and Ms Pearce,.

Hello it's Sennon right now. Thank you for opening my email. The thing that I am most looking forward to is climbing Mt Takao because I like climbing and having freedom but also to have a challenge to help each other to get to the top. 
The thing I am most scared of ( kind of) is the S.A.T. that are coming at the end of this the year because it will be the biggest and the longest tests that I have done. But I am looking forward after the tests to enjoy the fun on going to karaoke and celebrating  and things like that.
I am also really happy that Year 6 got Ipads and chromebooks. I first thought it was actually a joke but when I saw it I was amazingly happy.
Thank you for looking at my email and taking your time.

Kind Regards,

Sennon


Dear Ms. Pearce and Mr. Willis,

In Year 6, I am very excited for the Ashigara and the Mount Takao trip. I am excited to go to Mount Takao because it will be my first time hiking. Although I am excited, I am also a little bit scared that something might go wrong. As it is my first time. I also haven't gone camping before and am not very good with sleeping on the ground where there might be some bugs. If it is raining in Ashigara, what will happen? If we weren't planned to go camping, I'm sorry because I think a friend told me we were going camping but I am not so sure if I heard correctly.
I heard though that we were going to make things and that's one of my favourite things to do! When we went to Norikura last year, my friends and I won the DT competition for fastest chair lift. We also won the Poem Competition for the best acting group reciting a poem. Please mind that I tend to brag a little sometimes. My last year's teacher told me I babble. My English teacher anyway.

Regards,
Julianne


Dear Mr. Willis and Ms. Pearce

Hello, how are you? I am fine.

I would like to bring under your notice that I am very excited for an amazing Y6 ahead. I would like to highlight a few thing that I cannot wait for.
Firstly, I am very ecstatic for the Y6 Ashigara residential, from what I know it will be a breathtaking experience.
Secondly, I can hardly wait for World War 2 day, it seems to be a fun filled day in the life of the unfortunate people experiencing the war.
Lastly, my excitement for the karaoke party is phenomenal, it will be a super enjoyable experience.

I would also like to say I am a little bit worried for the SATs even though I know you will prepare us the best you can.

With Regards,
Yash


Dear Mr.Willis and Ms.Pearce,

I cannot believe I am already in my fourth year at BST.This will be my final year so I would like to make it the most memorable.When I join a new class, I always feel half-nervous and half-happy, but strangely, in this class I did not.I felt as if I was used to being in this class.

There are things I look forward to and do not.The thing I most look forward to is Mt.Takao.This is because unlike Ashigara(which I also look forward to) ,Mt.Takao is an independent activity and I will be very proud if I manage to reach the top.Secondly, I am also looking for Ashigara because it is 4 whole days!Surely I could make good memories when collaborating with friends and learning new things.

The only thing I do not look forward for is the leavers assembly. I hate dancing, and in leavers assembly you dance(a LOT).

Overall, I think year 6 will be a fun, exciting year.

kind regards,
Benjamin



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. We really do appreciate it!