Tuesday 4 October 2016

What is the message?

Here is a fantastic film script from Arya. But what is the message behind the script?

Zoe is a normal 10 year old girl who is on her computer  when she comes across an online game that she decides to play. She soon gets a message from someone she dosen’t know and decides to open it up.

ACT 1 SCENE 1

Zoe:  Hmmm… what should I do......... Oh! This game looks fun ( goes on game)

Zoe: Oh! look you can send messages to other people. ( around 5 minutes into the game she gets a message)  Ummm… I have already gotten a message ( says it in an nervous yet excited way)

( Zoe opens up the message)

Aiden: ( within the game)   Hi, my name is Aiden and I am th same age as you and go to the same school as you!

Zoe:   Oh! Cool! ( she replys)  Hi my name is Zoe and I never knew that there was boy named Aiden in my year. But anyway  I think we should be friends-

Zoe’s mum:   Honey! Tea is ready and who are you talking to?

Zoe:  Coming! One second...

Zoe:  Sorry Aiden, I have to have dinner now I will talk to you later… how about 7:00?

Aiden:  Oh thats perfect, I have to tell you a few things… Bye!


ACT 1 SCENE 2

( Zoe has just finished dinner and goes back on to her computer to talk with Aiden)

Zoe: ( Zoe thinks to her self)  I wander what Aiden wanted to tell me… I’m sure it will be something positive right?? Anyway! he is online now.

Zoe:  Hey Aiden you will have to be quick because I need to do my art and chemistry homework. So, what did you want to tell me?

Aiden: Oh, right um yeah so, it is bad news, so you know you friends at school…

Zoe:  Yeah, why?

Aiden: They told me at school yesterday that um, they kind of don’t want to be friends with you anymore.

Zoe: What?! But, but they are my best, best friends they would never say that!

Aiden: Well that is what they told me and, don’t you trust me?

Zoe: Ofcourse I believe you, but i really thought that I could trust them… ( tears start to form in her eyes)

Aiden: And don’t get me started on what the headmaster said about you…

Zoe: What?

Aiden: Ok hear me out. He said that he feels um…

Zoe: Tell me!

Aiden: Fine, he said that he feels ashemed and embarrased with the facts that you actullay go to our school.

Zoe: Wha… tt… b...b… but… he wouldn’t say that… would he??

Aiden: I’m sorry…

Zoe: It’s ok..

Aiden: One more thing everybody at school thinks that your fat. Your hairy, Your a delinquent really, nobody wants to be around you.

Aiden: Do you really want to know the truth.

Zoe: Yes! Tell me!

Aiden: They all want you to DIE IN HELL!!!

Aiden: Just face it Zoe your life is pointless!

Zoe: ( zoe’s face goes pale) ( In her head : All of her friends voices saying all of those harsh words) They were all right. My life is pointless. I am useless…

( Zoe walks towards the bathroom , and closes the door slowly while a tear falls down her cheek)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment. We really do appreciate it!